What is Story Station?
Story Station is a reading platform that has been created exclusively for schools, with content from some of the world's leading children's publishers.
Featuring lesson plans and activity sheets, animated stories, eBooks, educational games and creative functions, the unique Story Station experience will help to:
- Inspire a lifelong love of reading
- Support National Curriculum learning objectives with interactive games
- Stimulate young minds with creative digital activities
- Entertain with immersive storytime animations
- Motivate reluctant and less able readers
Story Station features
- Lesson plans and class activity sheets
- Animations to encourage listening and comprehension
- Vibrant eBooks for class and individual reading
- Educational games to develop literacy and numeracy
- Creative activities to develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Movie-making to help children with creative expression
- Whiteboard connectivity for classroom lessons
Visit our Samples page to enjoy the animation, and download teaching resources from one of our titles; Return of the Jaberwock.
What does it cost?
A subscription to Story Station is completely free of charge for a full site license.
This licence enables the software to be utilised in every class, on every PC, and on every interactive whiteboard. The licence includes access to the entire catalogue of books, animations, educational games and class activity sheets, including all titles that are added after you have signed up.
There are no hidden charges! It’s that simple!
Save time and planning with curriculum-linked lesson plans and activity sheets on each book.
Group, partner and individual activity sheet downloads support National Curriculum learning objectives for Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 and will be regularly updated to reflect changes in best teaching practice and government policy.
Story Station caters for children with varying abilities and educational needs.